Care instructions for felt boots
Here are 6 important tips on how to take care of your felt boots!
1. Remove the snow with a brush as soon as you come indoors.
2. If necessary, you can use newspaper to shape them (they absorb moisture well)
3. Dry the boots at room temperature.
4. Do not place felt slippers near the radiator!
5. To expel the moth, you can put a piece of strong-smelling soap or dried orange peel inside them.
6. If you keep the felt shoes in a shoe bag, you can add moth poison there.